Saturday, March 27, 2010

Jools Watsham's Developer Diary: Two New Contracts Signed!

Saturday, March 27, 2010: Yes! It's official. We have signed two new contracts, which means we're making two new games, codenamed Spirit and Face. Hoorah! I expect we'll be able to share more on at least one of them at E3 this year.

We also have a couple more proposals we're kicking around with other publishers, including Red, so we'll see how those progress over the coming weeks/months.

Needless to say, last week was pretty much full of contract reviews. We also made some great progress on Spirit with the AI.

I'm off to finish my champagne. I hope you're having a great day. TTYL.


Jools

5 comments:

  1. I believe a congratulations are in order good sir!

    All the best with the new projects, hope it brings as much fun for you making them as Im sure it will be for the fans to play them.

    Crack one open for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big congratulation from me, Jools.
    I knew you can do it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Yeah!!!...Two Renegade Kid games!For me?..This is a great week,I get my DS XL tomorrow,I paid off my reserve for Dementium 2 today and now my favorite DS developer is going to be coming out with two new games....it cant get any better..can it? Congrat Jools my brother..cant wait for screen shots and other info on Spirit and Face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!

    I'm really curious what kind of games they will be and for what platform!

    I was hoping for a Dementium Wii, but I just heard that that's not gonna happen :(

    Oh well, still got Dementium II and 2 new games are on their way!

    Hopefully we will hear about them soon enough!

    Once again congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spirit makes some good progress with the AI o.O
    Stealth games ecspacially need good AIs. Maybe Spirit is going to be a MGS DS or maybe Assassins Creed or something like that :D

    ReplyDelete