Saturday, February 4, 2012

Nintendo eShop Software Charts (02-04-12)

Mutant Mudds has now moved into the #2 spot in the "Recent Releases" software charts, pushing Pushmo to #3. New entry, Sakura Samurai, explodes onto the charts at #4. I'm sure we'll be seeing Sakura make its way to #2 or #1 very soon.

1. Kirby's Dream Land.
2. Mutant Mudds.
3. Pushmo.
4. Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword.
5. 3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure.
6. Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins.
7. The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX.

8. Dr. Mario Express.
9. Freakyforms: Your Creations, Alive!
10. Art Academy: Frist Semester.

11. Photo Dojo.
12. Zen Pinball 3D.
13. Plants vs. Zombies.
14. Mighty Switch Force.
15. Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis Match Again.
16. Bloons TD.
18. Mario Clock.

19. Metroid II - Return of Samus.
20. Super Mario Land.


  1. Yay for VVVVVV still hanging in there, and surprised that Kirby is doing so well.

    Really happy for Mutant Mudds and Pushmo, and I plan to add to Sakura's sales later today once I 100% Mudds. :)

  2. Wow, you're actually #1 in money making since #1 was free for Club Nintendo people with some points to spare.

    Jools, if you ever make a Mutant Mudds 2, I think you should add some variety in terms of maybe some scrolling shoot 'em up levels, like a Raiden or something. It'd be cool to have something like this for boss battles. I think it could work well with the world since you have flying Mudd enemies and the water gun would fit in well, too.

  3. Hello :)

    When can i have MUTANT MUDDS on the French E-Shop? :)

  4. I just wanted to say Mutant Mudds is Awesome. I have been having a blast with the game. Spoiler: The Grannie is cool. End Spoiler:

    I know the chances are slim but I hope Mutant Mudds can come out on other systems. I would like to be able get trophies if the game came out on the Vita too.

    The game is so great that I would gladly buy it again. Be it for the vita or the 360 on XBLA.